Welcome Mojo, the world’s most advanced portable digital to analogue converter DAC/Headphone amplifier. Thanks to technology derived from our Hugo series units and Dave reference converter, our little powerhouse, that’s just the size of a pack of playing cards, will not only make your music sound better, but will effortlessly drive any pair of headphones – wherever you are, no matter what.
Chord’s Mojo (Mobile Joy) Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and headphones amplifier is as Peter Hyatt notes a “game changer” in digital sound quality. The Mojo DAC is small, smartphone friendly, and powerful.
ojo is the ultimate portable DAC/Headphone Amp that allows you to hear more from your headphones – anywhere. A multi-award winner, you can pair Mojo with your Smartphone, tablet, music player, DAP, games console, PC, Mac, or almost anything that allows audio out via USB, Optical, or Coax. Most importantly, whether you’re at home or on the go, the ten hour battery life of Mojo will mean that you’ll never be caught loose and when you need to recharge you’ll be back up and running in only four hours.
Because Mojo is designed and built in England using only the finest components, using the world’s most sophisticated machines, with a solid CNC milled aluminium shell with fun globe style LED indicators, you can be sure that Mojo still retains Chord Electronics renowned reliability, build quality, and tank proof aesthetic. But when you combine this with the latest trickle down FPGA DAC technology from the Hugo series and Dave products, Mojo is an unbeatable pocketable device that offers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost.
Mojo - Chord Electronics Mobile DAC
- 1 x Micro USB 768KHz/32-bit capable
- 1 x 3.5mm jack coaxial 768KHz/32-bit capable
- 1 X Optical Toslink 192KHz/24-bit capable
- 1 X Micro USB charging port
- 2. x 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Output power @ 1KHz
- 600 Ohms 35mW
- 8 Ohms 720mW
- Output impedance 75m Ohms
- Dynamic range 125dB
- THD @3V 0.00017%
- Weight 0.4 lbs
- Dimensions 82L x 60W x 22H (mm)
- True reference grade mastering quality
- 1 year
- Mojo is designed and built for smartphones.
- Works with your iPhone (with Camera Connection Kit + Dragon USB Cable), Android or Windows phone.
- The size and design make it comfortable to carry.
- Mojo is compatible with your Mac, PC, or Linux computer.
- Includes three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- 4 hour charge time to provide up to 10 hours use.
- Pairs with headphones from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen at the same time.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 512.
- Fully automatic and remembers the last used settings.
- Case is lovingly machined from a single block of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.